Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anyone else getting messages that are at least two days old?

In the last few weeks I have had lots of problems with hotmail not getting through at all. But other ISP addresses are now having probs too and telling me the same returned message is being sent to them. Also keep finding messages in my inbox that appear showing that they are at least 2 days late!



Anyone else getting messages that are at least two days old?greek theater



Yes all my contacts are getting delivery delay or failure notifications .. have reported it to Yahoo 3 times thery just say they are aware of the problem ..... but this has been happening for weeks now .. When will it be sorted YAHOO?



Anyone else getting messages that are at least two days old?performing arts show opera theater



Yep me too. I recieved an email from a friend on msn 2 days after she sent it. I thought she was ignoring me for a while. Glad its not just me though.
yes im gettin emails late that are from a hot mail adress, good job they aint urgent is all i can say, tut!
on yahoo mail having trouble my mate sends me emails dont get them till two days late sometimes dont get cant understand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery