Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does having a late and short period mean anything..... Serious answers only?

My period came 2 days late my period is usually seven day it only lasted 3 days. The day befor i got my period I got light pink discharge. Should i bother to test or not.



Does having a late and short period mean anything..... Serious answers only?theater



i would test!!!! it sounds like you could be to me!!!



good luck



i'll be testing today too..cross my fingers for you and me! :)



Does having a late and short period mean anything..... Serious answers only?london theatre opera theater



I said this in another question. There is no set date for your peroid. It may come early or late. For all people its a little diffrent. There you have it!
That is part of being a girl having late periods and the periods ending short than normal. But just in case I would go get tested to be positive that nothing is wrong.
It depends. If you're really regular and your period comes on the date you expect it every time, you might be pregnant. I'd say wait it out, and then if you have any symptoms, test.
Anytime your period is late, later than normal, lighter than normal, etc., you should take a pregnancy test. Some women experience a light or irregular period in early pregnancy. Might as well just take a test to make sure.
Your period changes with the moon cycles. If you are late and short then you might want to get a pregnancy test. But i am unable to concieve so i know that my periods rotate around the moon cycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery