Saturday, December 5, 2009

The right moment...?

I'm 16, I've known this girl for about a month now. I wish I knew her longer than I have, because she is the greatest girl I've ever met. Anyway, we talk at school whenever we can, I call her at nite and we talk for hours, I send her cute text messages, we watch movies together at the theater or her house. people at school, ask me "are u guys going out?" and I don't know how to answer them. I told her I loved her 2 weeks back, and she said it back, but we decided we would "take it slow" and we havent talked about it. We saw spiderman 3 last nite, and afterward I had her in my arms, and she said her dad was here to pick up her and her friend. my buddy was there too to drive us home. It was the perfect moment to kiss her. But I didn't want to ruin anything between us, but I really like her. So I didn't kiss her. Tonight we are going to the school's varsity lacrosse playoff game. If I get in the same situation, should I go for the kiss or hold back for a while longer?



The right moment...?playhouse



KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!!



The right moment...?plays opera theater



you haven't known her for a while and you already exchanged "i love you's"? wow. yeah go for it if you love her that much. good luck!
i would hold back. better to wait for something good then try it early and break up.
Absolutely, if she told you and you told her that you both love each other, than you are already bf/gf good luck with the kiss im sure it will be great!
when ever u guys r ready love doesnt have a time
i think u should go for it...u obviously like her and it seems that she likes u. if u hold off for to long she might think that u are not interested, and it really seems like u are so GO FOR IT!!!!!!!
kiss her already , you two are a couple rather you know it or not.
A kiss is long overdue.
If you feel like the moment is rite this time then go for it, besides she might want to kiss you too.
You told her you love her and havent even kissed her yet? Are you serious? Firstly, youre way to young to be telling any girl you love her. Secondly, you dont tell any girl you love her before being with her longr than one month, and thirdly, if youre hesitant to kiss her at all, then whats the point? Youre right to slow down, but as far as kissing her....noone will know better than you when the time is right, but Id say go for it. If you dont do it soon, somebody else might!
don't wait time go 4 it
kiss her on the cheek and see what she does then wait and try to kiss her on the lips
Kissing (or the first kiss for that matter) is not something one thinks or plans out. It will happen when you least expect it and when it is the right time. Don't sweat over it. Continue the special friendship and if it is meant to be...the next step will be bf/gf. Good luck and take care.
go for it if she wants it she lean in and accept it
If you already exchanged i love yous i think you two are defiantly ready to kiss. Its not like you've only known her for a week and hung out once. It sounds like you spend a lot of time together and if this girl wasn't head over heals for you then i don't think she would be spending all this time with you.



so i defiantly think you should kiss her. If she pulls away just let it be shes not ready and if it bothered her that you tryed she will tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery