Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why am I late???

Background - I had my tubes tied and burned 6 years ago. Now that that is said. Since Sunday I have been feeling very nauseous and have had headaches. The nausea goes away in mid to late afternoon and comes back around bedtime. I was supposed to get my period 3 days ago but still have not gotten it. Today my breasts are slightly tender and my nipples are a little sore....not much just a little. I have been very very tired and have had nooooo sex drive (that one is driving me crazy) What could this be??



Why am I late???phantom of the opera



well im in the same situation as you are ( except for the sex drive part) I actually thought i was pregnant last month because my period was so late; and even took a pregnancy test( it was negative...thank goodness) ive heard that a tubal ligation becomes less effective after 10 yrs)and my husband was actually conceived after a tubal) but i think its just your homones! i would wait a week and if u still havent had your period-take a test! thats the only way to know whats up!



good luck!~!



Why am I late???listen to opera opera theater



Maybe the tied/burned tubes didnt work... I hate to say that but sometimes things dont go trough that way they are suppost to. I hope its just a freak thing. Go to the dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery