Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does this guy like me or is he a player? I'm confused?

I met this guy about 2 months ago. His brother lives about an hour from my house so when he goes to visit his brother he usually comes and hangs out with me too. well He calls and texts me pretty much everyday and he's really nice and cute. Well one day he drove to my house to hang out and he would always look at me and smile at me and try to make me laugh. He would always ask me if I was having fun and I would always say yes. Well a few hours later we drove to a movie theater to see a movie. On the way there his ex girlfriend called him and he was laughing and smiling but he would always look at me and smile at me while he was talking to her too. They seemed really close though. Anyways the next day he had to go home again and I checked out his Myspace. Well most of his myspace friends were girls . There were a bunch of comments from his ex saying that she had fun yesterday and things like that. There were other girls too saying the same things. is he a player? does he like me?



Does this guy like me or is he a player? I'm confused?pacific theater



He enjoys female company.If you can't handle it.Drop him.



Does this guy like me or is he a player? I'm confused?phantom of the opera opera theater



am...yes..yes,I would almost certainly say he is taking you for a ride...going by what you have written...
Hi,



You don't make it clear whether the two of you are an item or whether he just some guy you meet up with now and again. If you an item then I can see why him speaking to his ex and stuff might have upset you.



However, if he just some guy you see occassionally then chances are he has friends because he not attached to anyone and is young free and single. He may not be cheating but just going out having a laugh.



Lx
He sounds like a player to me either that or he's trying to hide the fact that he's gay. :D
he is really playing and he is having fun with that



so cut your relationship with him
He's a regular sort of guy I think. Yes he likes you and he likes the other girls too. Why would you object to that?



Do you want some sort of social inadequate who cant get other girls?
Hi ,well from mypoint of you i would say if in doupt dont jump!!!!!!!



However as 'this guy' has the personality you say he doe hes probley got lots of admirers!!!



Look before you jump!!
don't care about the other girls, be careful you will have the opportunity to know if he is joking or not
he is playing the field
he might be player, he might not be...



i say, take it slow and be very carefull... the longer you wait, the faster youlle get to know the real him and his true feelings...



trust me - time tells all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery