Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know the name of a book about a teenage boy falsely accused of murdering his sister??

The boy and his sister are orphaned and he leaves his sister in an abandoned theater to find food. When he comes back she won't respond and he feels his way through the dark to find her. He discovers her body covered in blood, she's been murdered. He is falsely accused by the police of murdering her and ends up having to live with a really nice police officer who believes that he's innocent. The officer's wife won't let the boy stay long so he is moved to another police officer's home who thinks he's guilty. The book was really good, I read it when i was younger and can't think of the name of it. If anyone knows please let me know also! Thanks!



Does anyone know the name of a book about a teenage boy falsely accused of murdering his sister??classical music



I think that it might be "The truth trap" by Frances A Miller.



See the reviews on Amazon:



http://www.amazon.com/Truth-Trap-Frances...



Also the first chapter of the book is on this website:



http://francesamiller.com/work2.htm



Does anyone know the name of a book about a teenage boy falsely accused of murdering his sister??ms stress opera theater



Oh my gosh, I've read this book, and I loved it too! But I dont remember the name of it either. I hope someone answers this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery