Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there a theraputic support group for actors and people in the entertainment business?

I just feel like I am running in circles because I can't hold a regular job and do theater/films. And Ive lost the trust and camaradarie of friends in the entertainment business. And I'm an older actor. I'm on medication, but when I'm being creative I have no limits to my physical or mental energy. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this something that would benefit from Art Therapy? I don't want to atrophy in my old age, but I have to have money coming in... in a way that will add meaning to my life. The last time I tried acting as my sole career was in Houston in the 80's. I made $7,000 for the year and promptly wound up in the hospital. After losing my health insurance two years later, I moved home with my tail between my legs. Does anyone out there have any answers?



Is there a theraputic support group for actors and people in the entertainment business?comedy club



Maybe this isn't the career path for you. Do you have any other interests? Or talents?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery