Thursday, December 10, 2009

OK guys, which would you choose?

Would you pick a week on an island resort with any celeb and you could do anything with her ;) or a killer home thearter system for life? Here is the catch. If you pick the TV, you will never get married and the only girlfriend you can have is the ugliest girl in the world. If you pick the celeb, you will be stuck with an 8in black and white TV with only local chanles and horrible sound. The TV system is a huge 80inch plasma tv with theater seating (leather) sourrond sound, xbox 360, ps3, and a dvr. Which celeb would you choose (if you pick it).



OK guys, which would you choose?lyric opera



wow u are a sad lil man



OK guys, which would you choose?imax theater opera theater



That's a hard choice. I don't think I'd choose either because while looks are important, they're not the only thing.
I have no intent of getting married anyway, so I will go with the killer home theater system. You can keep the girlfriend.
C'mon dude! No brainer. I hardly watch t.v. anymore!!!
Give me the big tv, an ugly girl is fine, she probably will have a far better personality than any celeb.
I want John Cena or Vin Diesel



Hihihihihihihihihihihiiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery