Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I get a womans point of view plz?

used to know a girl when I was a shorty (family friends) but we never used to actually speak to each other, but I used to go play with her younger brother a lot. 20 years later I saw her while I was overseas (we now in our late 20's). We went out to dinner and theater to catch up. She told me when we were little she didn't speak to me as she didn't know what to talk to me about. Now we get along pretty well and we talked for hours - she told me about the past and what she been upto since. when I suggested I send her something when I got back as a thank you gift, we stopped at her place and she gave me a gift to take home. She hug me goodbye.



I sent her books coz she reads and she went and told her family members. She snail mail me back to say how she enjoyed catching up with me. She sent me a magazine she was recently interviewed and photographed for about her unusual line of work. She asked me to write to her again.



Can I get a womans point of view plz?theatre



I think you should write back or you WILL hurt her feelings however you can also make it clear in a nice way that you arent after a relationship just a friendship. Who knows maybe thats all she wants too.



Can I get a womans point of view plz?opera music opera theater



If you find her interesting, enjoy her letters, and think she is nice, it sounds like the makings of a friendship.



You can never have too many friends.



Instead of thinking of it as a "relationship" why don't you consider it a friendship?
long distance relationships ain't that bad when u r rili into her.
it seems like she may just be interested in friendship anyhow... but i would write her back just to see if she just enjoys your friendship or if it is something deeper.
it would be rude not to write back. Why do you have to start a long distance relationship? why dont u just consider her a friend?



How do u even know she wants a relationship with u?



Do u not enjoy her as a friend? Keep it simple sounds like ur reading too much into this. Maybe shes just happy to talk to a familiar face considering she is so far from home.



send her a short n sweet note just to be polite. no need to start a "relationship"
write her back ,u have nothing to lose

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery