Thursday, December 10, 2009

My old employee is getting of jail next week. He blames me of sentence & is coming for me. What

An old employee of mine is getting out of jail next week and states he is coming for me!!! Three years ago I was this man's sales manager and we were on the road. It got late and him and another co-worker were hungry. They pulled up to a McDonalds at 10:59 (sign said they closed at 11:00) and were refused service. Words were exchanged and the man who is now after me (we'll call him Fred) threw a huge rock right through the window. They came back to the hotel %26amp; the next thing you know Fred was involved in a physical may lay with the police that came for him. He was sentenced to 2 years in prison.



He now states it was my sales training that have him such confidence he could have done something like that and get away from it. Furthermore, I did not write or call Fred while he was in jail and he keeps saying "Not one phone call or letter". Further goes on to state he will make an example out of me for selling him down the river. What can I do???



My old employee is getting of jail next week. He blames me of sentence %26amp; is coming for me. What should I do?home theatre



call the police



My old employee is getting of jail next week. He blames me of sentence %26amp; is coming for me. What should I do?ballet theater opera theater



Contact your local police department and see if you can get a restraining order against him ! Tell them that you fear for your life and if you have anything on paper or recorded telephone calls take them with you as proof!! Good Luck%26amp;God Bless !
If he's threatening you, go to the police and have a restraining order placed on him to stay away. I would bet he does nothing to you.
restraing order. Or, yeah, carry a gun
i would call the police. see if you can get a tpo (temporary order of protection) against him. you should have no problem doing so since you have been threatened by him. hope this helps. good luck.
If you are truly concerned contact the police. From the way it sounds, this guy is a menace to society and will get what's coming to him in the end if he continues down that road. Sounds like his home life was less than desirable.
If he has written any of this down go to the police and show it to them. It he calls record him and tell him you are doing this. Otherwise you could move. You could apologize for not writing tell him you didn't know what to say that you never knew anyone that was in jail before. Sounds like he need anger management classes.
Apply for an Exparte Restraining Order.. thats the first step.. If you are really worried.. apply for a concealed weapons permit and get a gun.. If yer really really worried.. get the hell out of Dodge and move...
you can go to the police and tell them the story or



you can meet with him in a place which has a lot of cops or



Run Run as fast as you can if you can't fight
It really depends on a great number of things. #1 are you a democrat or a repblican (yes it has a lot to do with it)



#2 If you're a republican and you don't own a gun, buy one.



#3 if he comes to you and threatens you, shoot the SOB then put a knife in his hand.



You'll do fine from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery