Thursday, December 10, 2009

If I like my friend brother, what can I say to him that isn't totally obvious, but still shows

Back ground info:



My best friend and I were walking from the movie theater to her house (like a 20 minute walk) and her brother pulled up on their motor cycle. He was like "HEY!"



He said He'd drive home and get his car and come pick us up. This was weird because this was before I really go to know him, and he always seemed pretty grouchy. He got the car and pulled up and my friend says to me



"He's only doing this because YOU'RE here" Then she doesn't say anything else, and never brought up anything about him acting different when I'm around until



A few months later. She tells me that her cousin (17) and this brother (19) were talking and her cousin said I was cute. Then her brother said "Kate weighs 200lbs!" even though, I don鈥檛. I weigh 135, and I'm 5'8.



She also told me that he was watching TV and saw a girl that looked like me and goes "OMG its KATE!"



If I like my friend brother, what can I say to him that isn't totally obvious, but still shows I'm interestedsunshine



Just tell him that you may be best-friends w/ his sister, but you wouldn't mind being his friend too! The more you hang out and get to know each other, the faster things may develop. Whenever you and your girlfriend go out, ask him to come too. If she can't go somewhere, ask if he will go with you instead-



Tell him you "So wanted to see this movie tonight, and I don't really want to go with X because she talks too much, but your sister can't go either- Hey! What if you went with me?!?..."



If he asks if he can bring his girlfriend then you'll know you're SOL!



If I like my friend brother, what can I say to him that isn't totally obvious, but still shows I'm interestedstar theater opera theater



go ask him for a date. obviously you are also attracted to your friend's brother so go for it and hit the sack. cheers!
Go out and have a dinner. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery