Thursday, December 10, 2009

Been getting a little pain near my Lung?

This is a 22 years old male talking.



I have been getting little pain near my lung area. It not the kidney stone because I check with my mother. I don't know if it the muscle or something clog in my blood stream. I took asperin last night for my headache but it didn't remove the pain. I could try that again if it improve. The pain is between the 3 -5 on the scale of 10. Usually it get to 5 but it seem to drop down to 3-4. I was ask by my mother if I want to go to hospital. My main concern is going to hospital while being uninsured. She have some kind of plan but I don't know.



My diet is little awkward. It not fast food everyday but it pretty much on the budget since I am on short income. I eat cereal and macroni and cheese.



I stay up to work on something and go to bed late this week. My activity is only the computer. I don't know why but other guy my ages are working second shift on medium labour. Why me?



Any doctor or nurse want to take a break to answer someone question?



Been getting a little pain near my Lung?extension



have to visit a doc,it might just be a cramp



Been getting a little pain near my Lung?movie theater opera theater



get it checked out by a doctor. At your age you should be of sound body and mind.
The same thing happens to me but only when I get up to fast. I am 49 in fairly good shape. I am curious to see replies that could shine some light on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery