Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think about this girl that stood me up? (Long read)?

A few weeks ago this girl I'd been dating for a couple months stood me up on a date. We made the plans online via IM and she said her cell phone was currently cut off. I specifically told her that it was no problem, if anything came up she could directly send an e-mail to my cell.



We planned to meet about 2 hours later at the movie theater at "9ish" for a 9:40p showing. I got there at 9 and waited a little past 9:30. At that time I was not happy. Who would be, right? Well my phone also does IM's so I sent her a couple asking where she was, that I was here.. ect. I also sent her an e-mail when I got home.



After I sent her the e-mail, I noticed she posted a blog at 9:00 the very night we were supposed to meet (it was unrelated to me).



Finally four days later she e-mails me and says she knows she's been flakey and "wants to start over." I don't actually remember an apology...



In short, I declined her offer to start over. Was this a good idea? I'm having second thoughts..



What do you think about this girl that stood me up? (Long read)?opera mobile



you did good..a girl that stoods a guy up without any notice its because u dont matter to her..shes just playing kids games and i believe your old enough not to play them.find yourself a girl who would appreciate you!...;)...good luck



What do you think about this girl that stood me up? (Long read)?imax theatre opera theateryour welcome..hope u did leave her Report It


you did the right thing buddy....



mitr says.... never trust a person who cannot keep his.her words....



and in your case, she not only ditched you on date, but also didn't give and explanation for that as soon as they are fre... i dont think that any task took four days to complete.... when she was free just 2 hrs before.....



some girls like to gain importance by doing these type of acts..... calling someone but not going there... in this way, the guy thinks a lot about this girl and on the other hand she enjoys her own freedom... they like to build an air around themselves that they can get a guy anywhere and everywhere....... the can actually make a guy puppet......



but trust me buddy.... these girls are NEVER ever reliable....... just dump her and break every contacts.... teach her that you are too hard to crack.....
If she stood me up and she said she was flakey i would get out of there



EDIT: right thing to do 4 sure
wow but you did the rite thing
If she doesn't come to you, why should you come to her? You did the right thing. Obviously this girl is not worth it because if she was she would have gotten there even earlier than nine. Good luck!
I'd move on, she sounds flaky. It also sounds like she was maybe trying to dump you w/the whole cell phone thing.



I'd also think that if you've already declined her offer to start over, she'll have moved on as well.
Stop acting like a chick.....you have to at least act(fake it) like you have a pair of balls......women like guys that have it going on.....try being more of an asshole.......you should dating 6 girls at the same time.....as soon as you start dating all her friends she'll want you back....
Nope, good job! If she admits to being flakey, RUN!
Yes. This was a very good idea. If she stood you up with no real explanation or apology, then thats just an indication of things to come.



I have come to learn that there are women who are indifferent when it comes to guys and dating. If you are ok with chasing after a woman who really could care less about your feelings then by all means, go after her. But I suggest that you move on.
The truth is this was your fault for dating her. Never take women out on dates. Dates are for women you are in a serious relationship with ONLY.....as in living with her, engaged to her or dating her (screwing her) for many years.



You need to understand what a "date" means outside of this context. When you take a woman you only know casually, out on a date, what you are telling her is you are not good enough for her to just spend time with or be with as a man and a woman and must compensate her for her time by supplying her with an enjoyable experience. This is much worse when you actually pay for the experience and the more involved or expensive the experience, the worse this negatively impacts her perception of you. The same thing goes for gift giving.



What you did by dating her is make her think of you as the type of man she doesn't have to bother to call if she changes her mind to go out with you. Most likely, the actual event was a test, to see if she could get away with disrespecting you. Had you allowed her to "start over" the disrespect would have become continual and more and more intense.



Go to this web site. Buy the audios there. Listen to them and DO WHAT THEY SAY. You will immediately begin to see the truth about men and women and how we relate to eachother. Stuff like this will make sense to you and you will know exactly what to do to get the results you want instead.



http://www.attractanddate.com/index.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery