Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it too late to start World of Warcraft now?

I'm looking for a time-consuming game now that I have tons of free time [well, the next 5 months are going to be for studying... but besides that I will be doing very little], and I'd thought about WoW aaages ago, but never really got round to it. Some of my friends say it's great though, but now that it's been out for 3 years isn't it a bit late to get into it? In all the other online games I play I'm used to [not boasting here!] being pretty high levelled, does that take ages in WoW? I dunno, it just seems like there's too much to catch up on after 3 years of a game.



Is it too late to start World of Warcraft now?opera mini



It's not too late. Just get up to 70, took me about a month when I use to play. I didn't play that much though so if you're no lifing it than you can probably do it faster. They're putting out a new expansion anyways, so all the level 70's will be getting up to level 80 making everything from the previous expansion kinda obsolete. The thing I didn't really enjoy about WoW is that most of all the content is for the highest level players, the end game raiding and such. Leveling up can just be boring, and all the quests consist of a combination of the following: Gather x amount of items, Gather x amount of items off of corpses, Kill certain monster, Kill certain amount of monsters, Find an item hidden in the last place you will look at on the map, Talk to certain person, Bring something to certain person. So ya, leveling up isn't that fun, but you should enjoy it once you hit 70.



Is it too late to start World of Warcraft now?passions soap opera opera theater



Not really, its not too late yet. cause so far i don't see any other mmopg out there that can compete or take over WoW.
its never to late to start WoW im starting now
Naw, go ahead and join WoW, it's a great and addictive game. HOw fast you level really depends on you. My 1st character took a year to level up, only because I took my time. 2nd alt took me about 4 months or so.



The 1st 10 levels are really quick. Level 10-20 is frustrating, levels 30-40 are cool (levels when you can start entering the instances everyone else is doing) 45-55 is REALLY frustrating, after that, it's smooth sailing until you get to 62, then it's frustrating again (LOL) but overall fun. If you have some friends, join their server and have them help you level (taking you into instances, helping you with difficult quests).



Good luck and don't surprised if 4 hours have passed playing WoW.



Oh, create a priest, druid or shaman character! You'll never have to worry about finding a group.
If you want a eye-candy time consuming game...



try Sword of the New World in the North American version or Granado Espada



that game is one hell of a time consumer... great graphics... major grinding... great skills... also great story.....



Also you could control 3 characters at the same time. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery