Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you were this girl would you think I was weird or a stalker.?

Okay, I am in a Chinese class, (this isn't that important) And for extra credit, I went to this Chinese New Year presentation at a theater. My teacher also went and brought her daughter. She is around 11 or 12. After the show, my teacher came up to me and said, do you have a ride home? I said I did and she made sure I was ok, and then she said, in Chinese this is my daughter. Then her daughter said you look very cold. That was all she said. Although she seems really nice, and I want to get to know her better. Do you think it would be weird if that was all you had said to someone and they asked if you wanted to come over? I want to ask my teacher if her daughter would like to come over just for fun not to date or anything. Do you think that would be kind of weird if you were the teacher or the daughter? Please help...



If you were this girl would you think I was weird or a stalker.?listen to opera



do you want the teacher to come over or the daughter??



If you were this girl would you think I was weird or a stalker.?concert venue opera theater



No you want to get to know her, I find it OK as long as your not doing anything imappropriate but really it depends on your age if you're like a year twelve the mother will probably be reluctant but if your only one or two grades up it shoulden't be a problem.
Wait a minute, she's 11 or 12? how old are U?



Depends on how you'll ask her or her mom/teacher?



She's young, she'll only think of you as a friend Most of the time %26amp; you should Too!
no weird for the girl. it may be weird for the teacher. see my answer to your question about meeting her again. good luck and please tell us what you've decided to do and the outcome (I'm very curious!).
how old r U??? if its age apropriate then ok

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery