Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you think of this?

My bestfriend and I had been planning for a week now that we were going out to a movie tonight. So when I got home from school I was going to call her and ask what time she wanted me to pick her up. Well instead she called me and I asked her what are you doing. And she said she was getting ready to leave and I asked where and then she said she was leaving with one of her friends to a theater. And everything came crashing down because I even reminded her last night about our plan today and texted her this morning. And she didn't even bother on saying sorry for not letting you know im going with someone else instead. I know she doesnt want me to go now. So now what should I do since all of my plans came crashing down?!



What do you think of this?opera score



Show up at the theater with some other of your friends, have a great time, and don't bother calling her back.



What do you think of this?musicals opera theater



She doesn't sound like a friend at all.
It doesnt sound like she is a true friend. Find someone who appreciates you and your time.
Maybe its time to get a new bestfriend... on that cares about your feelings!
go somewhere else?
She's not your best friend then. Stay home and watch TV, and relax. Read a book.
jjust hang out at your house, talk to me?!
Friends don't do that! Get a new bestie!
I'm very sorry to hear that. I hate when other people are not considerate of your feelings and they just think about them. I think you should try to find other people to chill with and not worry about it. Dont' let her ruin your weekend even though you planned something for today. I think you should also not be as dependent on her now since you know she did you wrong this one time you know what I mean? Try to find something else to do though don't just sit around k??
Just go and have a good time without her, don't let her make you sad, then keep you from trying to have fun. A true friend wouldn't have forgotten you and then went out and had a good time, but wanted you to stay in.
Nobody can have to many friends. If you look you will find another who won't be so inconsiderate.
OMG! order 50 pizzas to her house! let her know your as mad as a hot chili pepper, and as sad as heck. Go to the movie, and do everything you can to be better than her and ignore her ALOT! SHE DESERVES THIS!
tell her that we planed something and she forgot
you shoudl try and talk to her. ask her wat is going on and y she is being such a brat...or i thnk u should find a new friend who respects ur feelings and wont let u down lyk that.



good lucK!
sorry thats life. i have had that happen to me before.she isnt a real friend if she dosent want u to go places with her. try to make lots of other friends and make plans with them and she might get jealous.....jk dont make her jelous bc that would be bad but i suggest u make some more friends and make plans with new ones u can trust...explore your options.



If that friend is willing to dump you then maybe she isnt the best friend for you.
ur friend isn't honest,she just wants to make full of u in case of need.throw her aside n get a new one 4 replacement.
well, it's impossible that she forgot. sounds like she's not what you call a "true friend". yeah.. she's not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery