Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever been on "A date from hell"?

God knows I have. It's my own fault though really kinda. I had met this really hot college girl at a bar and we decided to go out the following week. Well I had just put a 454 in my 72 Chevy Nova and I drove it all the way to where she lives but I was running late and I had to crap really bad. I felt embarressed when I clogged up her toilet and had to ask for a plunger. Later it got worse yet. After we seen the movie in the theater "Black Sheep" we decided to go out dancing. Well on the way to the club this beat up flat-bed farm truck starts revving his engine next to me at a stoplight wanting to race. The road was all clear in front of us to the next light. Janet looks at me and says "don't even think about it". Well I did it anyway and won the race but as soon as I pulled off to the side of the road she slapped me in the face and was going to call for a cab. I felt really bad about it and actually let her drive me hot rod home. I never seen her again after that. Do you have a story?



Have you ever been on "A date from hell"?state theatre



Yes I've been on 4 dates from hell, then I married each of them. What's up with that? lol. funny story thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery