Thursday, December 10, 2009

Coming to Argentina for a visit?

Hi my name is Ricardo Healy and I'm a citizen of Argentina who lives in Buenos Aires. I'm 54 young years old, I have lived in USA for 19 years and dedicated all my life to the Tourism related business. What do I have to say?



. I' here to assist you anyway possible



. I personally do the following for you in Argentina



aa) meet you and party at the BUE Intl. airport



bb) transfers to the Hotel



cc) tickets for any shows (tango, theater, soccer, tours)



dd) personal tour guide %26amp; shopping guide



ee) on request air tours to tourist atractions



f f ) sailing in private sailing boat



gg) home cooking "asado" (argentine Barbecue)



hh) hunting %26amp; fishing excursions



And anything else you may need as well; all thru one channel and that is me. Cheaper than any agency, very personalized,



speaks the language fluently and understands the american mentality. Shall you feel that I could be of your service pls contact me at ricardohealy@yahoo.es



Thank you !



Coming to Argentina for a visit?movie theater



Hey Ricardo,



You could try posting your info here:http://viamigo.com/



It's a special forum for independent tour guides like yourself who can give a local experience. I think you might have a better chance of people finding you there. :) Also, I think it's free for tour guides to sign up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery