Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh My... Goodness...?

I know this statement will have been made many times but I just got on and I want to make it too! Cena... retains? I went to see it at the theater, STFU! Orton gets to the ropes, RKO!! Pin, 1, 2, Kick Out! F-U! Pin, 1, 2, 3? Wait, 3? What the heck!



I was actually angry!



Now we have to wait untill Unforgiven for him to lose the title! Or maybe, just maybe, he'll lose it at his home town tomorrow night on Raw.



Oh My... Goodness...?the grand theater



there is bound to be a fued between hhh/ cena / orton and hopefully tittle will change hands a couple of times between the 3 of them



Oh My... Goodness...?soap opera opera theater



Hopefully
I am so pissed right now Cena is a pointless *****
Would be great !!!
you complain...yet your avatar is a picture of cena?
HE BETTER OR ELSE ILL CHOP OFF HIS DI CK
They totally need new writers.
MVP



Cena (WTF?)



Khali via DQ



Beth Phoenix



Umaga



Kane
I'm sick %26amp; tired of Cena being the champ
Please enough with cena winning! Im pissed too but still.
Well, your opinion is very unbiased which is cool.
yeah, what's with the cena pic hypocrite!
he won it fair and square. orton did his rko and for what? it proved for absolutely nothing. they both gave it their all and i admire randy orton for that, but he should've realized that wasn't enough. when he had cena in submission i thought it was ocver, but cena proved us wrong and he retained it.
What is wrong with a great champion who holds the title for a while? Ric Flair held the NWA title in the 80's 2 or 3 yrs at a time. Hulk Hogan held the WWF title for like 5 str8 yrs. Do you 12 yr olds have such a short attention span you can't handle a guy holding the title for 10 or 11 months....geez
No it would not of been cool for Randy Orton to be The WWE Champion, I can't think of any worse person to be the WWE Champion, the Next WWE Champion will be The Game Triple H.
i like cena but man I'm praying the Orton gets the title come on every one knows it would be a whole lot more interesting seeing cena chasing the title instead of defending it. its time for Orton to kill the up and coming legend that is john cena
That bum. He's not going to lose for a while. Hell, I got my hopes up tonight but I won't do that again.



I am so pissed off.
i am a cena fan but he held it too long now
Cena is Here!



Orton Sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery