Thursday, December 10, 2009

New York my time tee-hee?

Hi, I'm 18 and I want to see the movie I am legend ( Will Smith) I'm going to New York Satruday and my mom said there will be a strom starting at night. My mom said go on Monday insted, but I don't want too wait that long because of the movie Theater won't be pack!!! I can stay with my Father at his house for the whole weekend. But my Mom still said there will be a strom and it's diffcult for me to get back or somthing like that home. I WANT TO GO TO NYC!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?



New York my time tee-hee?imax theater



I agree that seeing the film in a packed house the first week would be the most fun, especially in Times Square. If you can go by train and not have to drive I would try to talk her into it. If you have to drive she is probably right - its suppose to be terrible Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery