Saturday, December 5, 2009

What should i wear to go see POTC3??

I am a hugeee fan of pirates of the carribean and last year i was out of town for the potc2 release but i dress up like a pirate to go see it even though i couldn't go all out with it becuase my costumes were at home



since i am going to go see potc3 tomorrow i was wondering if i should dress up like a pirate or not?



i think it would be amazing but my friend who is going with me said that i would just look like an obsessed freak (even though i am we don't want people to know that right ;) lol)



she also pointed out that my i couldn't wear my hat because the people behind me couldn't see and that my outfit would get very hot in a packed theater (it's already sold out and i'm sure people are going to try and sneak in)



she suggested that we go buy potc t-shirts and put glow in the dark letters on the back and i can wear the rest of my outfit with it (the pants and accessories would look pretty cute with the t-shirt) and i really did like her idea



what are your thoughts?



What should i wear to go see POTC3??performing art center



i think you should go in whats comfortable. i do think dressing like a pirate would get kinda hot, but it would show your loyalty to the film. me and my cousing are wearing our POTC shirst that we bought at hot topic, and we have the madalions from the first film and i have the key from the second film, then were gonna paint our fingernails and stuff and put pirate earrings in. you can probably say that were really obsessed over the film too. but, just go in somthing comfortable, but, if you want to wear the pirate outfit, wear the pirate outfit!!



have fun!!!!



What should i wear to go see POTC3??theatre tickets opera theater



You are a true fan but save the costume for a convention
i would go all out-- most people do, and if someone can't see something, just take off your hat then
If you really want to dress up like a pirate go ahead. Most people wish they were brave enough to but don't. Just make sure to take off any big hat b4 the movie starts. =D



Or you could just buy a shirt that says Pirates on it from Wal-mart or the Disney store and go casual! I wouldn't wear glow in the dark letters, it could be distracting. Have fun!
I'm going on Friday and I'm dressing up like a pirate. My RenFaire costume is a pirate, so I thought it'd be suitable.
Dress in the black Spider-Man outfit.



Kind a throw people off a bit.
clothes...thay way they will definitly let you in! :)
A blindfold and earplugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery