Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I go about getting a FULL REFUND on a Purchase that I NEVER Recieved?

I had placed an Order for a 3 Season Television Show back in late August to early September. I was informed that the Order has been mailed out, and I still haven't recieved my Order. Further more, I was informed that the order would be Delivered on Thursday, September 27th, 2007 and I still haven't recieved my order. How do I go about Cancelling Out this Order and getting a FULL Refund for this order?



How do I go about getting a FULL REFUND on a Purchase that I NEVER Recieved?performing arts



1) Mark the box "return to sender" (do not open box!)



2) Inform the company as such



3) Obtain refund



How do I go about getting a FULL REFUND on a Purchase that I NEVER Recieved?binoculars opera theater



Contact the seller and demand a refund. When/if the package arrives mark it "Refused. Return to sender."



If you paid by credit card, dispute the charge
That was yesterday. You sound like it is a year in fighting.



If you really don't want it, when it arrives, return it.



Don't get hissy yet. Chill

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery