Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there going to be any serious problems putting this sytem together?

I鈥檓 finally building my own Media Center and I think I have picked out the best parts for my needs. Just before I order I thought I鈥檇 better check to make sure these parts are compatible. I don鈥檛 really want to have everything arrive and find out the motherboard won鈥檛 fit into the case. If you think I could have made a better choice of a component then feel free to tell me. These are the components



Case - Silverstone Lascala LC17-B



CPU 鈥?Intel Core 2 Duo E6850



Motherboard 鈥?Asustek P5K-E P35 ATX WIFI Deluxe



RAM 鈥?2x1GB DDR2-800 PC6400 SDRAM



Video Card- High-Tech HD 2900XT 512MB GDDR3 VIVO PCIe



PSU 鈥?Task Dual Fan 550W POWER SUPPLY MAX:625W



Hard Drive- Seagate 500GB 7200RPM SATA



DVD Writer 鈥?LiteOn LH-20A1P 20x Dual Layer



Operating System 鈥?Vista Home Premium



Sound Card 鈥?Sondigo Inferno 7.1 Channel PCI Sound Card 24BIT DTS Dolby Digital Live S/PDIF IN/OUT



TV %26amp; VIDEO 鈥?ATI TV Wonder 650 Theater PCI TV Tuner Card ATSC NTSC HDTV FM



Is there going to be any serious problems putting this sytem together?concert tickets



wow! what a system,



i would only dream of that..



anyways u r right,to find out if all of these r compatible together..



sorry,i could not help though



Is there going to be any serious problems putting this sytem together?theater seating opera theater



I dont see any major problems other than the fact that you want to use Vista.
I agree with the previous poster: Why Vista?



You are aware that some of your wish list will not have drivers for Vista at this time?



You need to go to each device's web site and check for drivers, especally the two video cards, I don't believe that the ATI card is Vista compatable.



Save your self some headaches and have an operational system, use XP.



Some tips and how to's on my web site:
That board uses DDR2 1066 ram so you should get 1066 instead of 800 especially running a cpu with a 1333FSB.



That Video card is very power hungry and I don't think your psu can handle it. I suggest something like this



http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery