Saturday, December 5, 2009

I know its late but--Bow Wow and Ciara?

dont get me wrong, i've known when they got together and broke up, im just late on why. i keep hearing all this stuff like "she finally realized how short he was" or "He finally realized she was a man or used to be or whatever" or the one that is popping up the most............"she caught bow wow in a strip club or that she just caught him in a room wit a stripper" which one? and if u pick one u better give a website of proof to go with it.



I know its late but--Bow Wow and Ciara?globe theater



Hey they're rude! ^ This is a CELEBRITY category! Those are the kind of questions you're supposed to ask.



Sorry, but I cant answer your question, but I wish I knew!!



Do you think she's really a man? She's a VERY pretty man if she is!



I know its late but--Bow Wow and Ciara?oper opera theater



DOES IT REALLY MATTER??
You are right, it's late and no one cares.



Besides, it's not like you are going to get an accurate answer. It is all just gossip. Ask something more meanful, that is if you can think of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery