Saturday, December 5, 2009

He likes me, but he won't make a move...what do I do?

Ok. So me and this guy have gone out twice to the movies. Hes very nice and I like him a lot. He buys the tickets and opens all the doors for me. However my guy friend is about eight years older . (i'm eighteen) The problem is, he won't make any moves on me. I had to ask him out the first time, and he asked me out the second time. At the theater, he wont hold my hand or anything but will rest his arm over mine and his shoulder on mine. When I got out of the car to go home, I hugged him and nuzzled in his hair to kiss him behind the ear. He just giggled some. Whats up with that? He dosen't seem to mind the affection, but hes to shy to return it. I know that he has low self esteem.



He likes me, but he won't make a move...what do I do?home theatre



u may have to make the first move. if he has low self-esteem, then he may be afraid u will leave him because of it or something. but if u do, then maybe he will try new things with u and won't be as shy.



He likes me, but he won't make a move...what do I do?ballet theater opera theater



Find a man. I'm not joking.
you make a move first
Give him time...
just wait till he feels comfortable if u like him isnt he worth the wait
even though you might feel uncomfortable you both have to talk about this because otherwise yall are just wasting time. Go out to dinner and talk it over or just go somewhere quiet like a lounge and relax and talk over a few drinks.
Well obviously you make the first move give the guy a break; You cant always expect the guy to make the first move.
I'm sure that he is defentially shy, exspecially if he has no self esteem. That's how my boyfriend is. Maybe you should just one day, have a friend with you, and let her bring up some lil story about her and her boyfriend when he is around. and maybe he'll think about more. Maybe he's scared once something happends, you won't like him. Just maybe it's going slow, but maybe he's waiting for you to make the first move. I know how this feels. and i had to make the first move. It's awkward at first. But you might be glad afterwords you did it :D
this is way out.maybe he's a gentlemen who wants to get to know you .wouldn't that be weird.



just tell you want a roll in the hay.i'm sure he'll respect you.



or maybe he thinks of you as a friend,not girlfriend.
He's just really nervous and I'd take it as a compliment because it shows that he respects you and really likes you and not ready to rush
maybe he doesn't like you?! because if he realy likes you, then he should show it for he is afraid to loose you. right?
Why don't u try to talk to him. If that doesn't work than im seriuos try to find someone else.
Assuming my math is working out, this guy is 26 years old, and when you nuzzled in his hair to kiss him, he "giggled?"



Hmm . . . So do you find that attractive?



Some questions to ask yourself, and only you can answer them:



* Perhaps he's uncomfortable with physical intimacy. Is that okay with you?



* Maybe he doesn't like public displays of affection. Is that okay with you?



* Perhaps he's really shy. Are you comfortable being the aggressor?



* Perhaps he's immature. Is that someone you want to stick around with to "train" to be an adult?



* Is there any chance he's gay, and just wants to be your friend?



* Perhaps he has low self-esteem, like you said. Do you want to be the one to help him figure out why?



I don't know, my friend, he sounds like a lot of work to me. Something about him is attracting you, though. Is that "something" worth the hassle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery