Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I get rid of late night cravings?

I always like to snack late at night. I stay up to 12:00 p.m on the weekdays, and I always get hungry between supper (around 5:00- 6:00) which results in doing a lot of snacking around 10:00-11:00. Sometimes it's even another meal. How can I get myself to stop snacking so late at night?



How can I get rid of late night cravings?soap opera



Try just drinking juice or water when you feel hungry at night. There's pills and teas that you can take at night that will help curve your appetite. If your not eating properly, like 4 time ealier in the day that could be what is contributing to your later hunger cravings. Try to eat 4 small meals per day and that might help and don't eat a lot of sugering foods at the end of the day. If you just have to eat then choose something healthy like veggies.



How can I get rid of late night cravings?city opera opera theater



Drink water and eat things like popcorn that have lots of bulk without a lot of calories.
Eat something fulfilling......like a sausage for dessert.
have a snack at 5-6pm, eat supper at 8-9 and then eat an apple if you still have any cravings!
You might be consuming carbs at your meals. They are quick energy that burns off fast, thus making you hungrier faster. If you eat more protein, it will stay with you longer and no drinking as that flushes the food through faster. I don't drink with my meals much anymore and have noticed that the meal stays longer. If you need to have a snack find something high in protein...a cheese stick or even a scrambled egg are good.
Maybe you are eating too many proccessed foods. Try eating more complex carbs and fiber in your evening meal to keep you satisfied longer.
When that twing comes on Drink a natural and healthy Vanilla Flavored Ice Cream %26amp; Fruit shake which contains Hoodia. My wife and I really love these and since they are natural and healthy we feel like we're cheating on our health but we're not
Drink lot of water to calm you down or choose low fat, low carb snacks. That's what I do to calm down. I bought diet crackers and only take 2 and a glass with water. It helps me very much.
Drink lots of water in lieu of snacks...
Drink a low cal warm drink, such as light hot chocolate...it will fill you up without a lot of calories.
Divide your food intake into six small meals a day.



Try taking more of fibre rich foods like wholemeal breads, salads, fruits (fresh). so that you feel full and donot snack often.



Have low fat milk with digestive biscuts around at 5-6 PM. So you can have your dinner at 8-9 PM (try including salads at this time.) This will definitely hepl you with your late night cravings.
go to bed earlier. or eat fruits. and i'm guessing u mean 12:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery