Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is my life normal for a 13 year old girl?

I don't do much-



Go to school, come home, do homework, and watch TV/play on the computer and play with my 3 dogs until dinner. On Tuesdays I have advanced theater class and on Wednesdays I have guitar lessons. I hate sports. I don't play any. Is my life normal?? Do you (girls my age) have the same sort of schedule??



Is my life normal for a 13 year old girl?opera ticket



Yes, definately. *Edit: I meant that your life is normal, not that it's weird lol* Your schedule is almost a Xerox copy of mine. Here's my schedule (by the way I don't play any sports, either):



Monday:



School



Practice piano



Do homework



Watch TV/play on the computer



Tuesday:



Clean bathrooms at my dad's office after school and then pretty much the same as Monday



Wednesday:



Pretty much nothing besides the basic TV/practice piano/homework, etc.



Thursday (my busy day):



Flute Lessons



Piano Lessons



School Newspaper Club Meeting



Friday:



Hang out at home, or hang out with friends at the movies or at someone's house.



Is my life normal for a 13 year old girl?pacific theater opera theater



Everyone's different. You sound just as normal as all the other 13 year old girls I know.
You're doing enough!!!! Wow! Hanging out is what you're suppose to do. What's wrong with keeping things on the down low. It's ok not be super stressed.
i am 13



THIS is weird but i went to a phychiatrist er w/e and she said that I should focus on what I like and as long as you like the things your are doing it just means you are positive, smart, and strong willed
not at all :) don't let the haters get you down, you sound like me except I play sports :)
hobo(i forget the number) how is she queer!? psh i think your name should be changed to homo instead of hobo



Anyway, im 13 and i hate sports too. Your life seems pretty normal to mee
seem pretty normal to me.
No, you're totally fine. Nothing is "normal" and it is just a word defined by society's opinion - which means everyone is entitled to their own definition of "normal".



My schedule is -



school, sports (tennis, basketball, track, hockey - depending on season), homework, dinner, computer/television, shower, bed.



So, don't worry. Just do what you love to do and enjoy doing it!
yep... im 15 i go to school, do homework, do stuff for key club, play on the computer, eat dinner with the fam. I usually have charity events or cocktail parties on fridays and i usually go out with my friends on saturday. I go shopping on Sundays after church ummm... thats about it... Oh i hate sports too! I love to watch them but hate to play them! Oh im on the event comittee for my high school. I take driving lessons once a week and i have golf lessons once a week in the spring. I play tennis in the spring too... you have a normal life though (: mine is not normal because i have so many events and stuff ugh!
your life is only not normal if it interferes with things that are important to you



if what is important to you is being affected by your schedule then it's not normal



if nothing important to you is being affected by your schedule then it's normal



stop trying to fit into the norm of a 13 year old girl and be your own self



as you get older people start to specialize more and more into what they really are interested and in you can't depend on there being a generic lifestyle for you to have
yes but you could make it more adventrous.
first of all, i just have to point out that being normal is vastly overrated.



second: im thirteen and in a perfect world my schedule would be that clear. monday: V-ball practice wednes day: v-ball game (every week) thursday: christian club friaday: church



tuesday is the only day i have off, and i usually have to make a pit-stop at the library. week ends im usually grounded because i can't "jugglie your activities in balanc," etc., etc....



and then there's the homework...... (not to meantion being shipped in and out of the hospital every 3 weeks. that gets very annoying, let me tell you.)
Yeah I am 14 and do pretty much the same. Go to school, come home, do homework (some of it, since a lot of our homework in grade 9 is pointless), and watch TV/play on the computer/ Wii/ Xbox 360. I hate Sports and pretty much any other extracurricular actvities.
If I went to public school that would probably be mine as well. I'm home schooled so it's a little different for but, yeah, my life pretty much revolves around school. I take ballet, piano, and flute lessons, am in a band and take a biology class at my co-op. I also do a lot of activities with my church. In my free time I talk to my friends on the phone, email/Y!A, read, draw, craft, explore, play with my sibs and dogs (lol), and whatever else.



So yeah...life is good :)
you should just like me though i play sports and i don't have any dogs (I'm allergic) I watch tons of tv and play loads of computer if you lived near my neighbor i would go out with you =)
dear,you are just fine.dont let anyone tell you otherwise ok?if thats what you love to do,thats ok.we all cant be the same.the world is filled with all sorts of people,you and i spice it up.
You are totally normal. My friend who is your age, does pretty much the same thing as you and she doesn't play sports.
you sound fine, hobo343 shut up damn.............ya thats normal if you want send me an email ethan.tecker@yahoo.com im here to help
sounds the same as me...except for the theatre and I play piano instead of guitar
heyy, I m 13



yess, I do the same, but I dont have dogs



I dont take lessons but I love sports



lol



all I do after school is computer and homework and eat. and than sleep yeaa.. and than is that over and over again till I die
I know many who live similar lives, so I think you're doing just fine.



Forget "normal" are you HAPPY is the question.
I'm a couple years older, but it sounds kind of like my life...minus the theater class and guitar lessons.
ummm you sound pretty normal that's about what i do... i come home do homework, watch tv play on the computer play ps2 (guitar hero lol) and hang out with friends sometimes....



on mondays i have honors choir and on wenesdays i have steel drum rehersal (experimental program at my hs) and i hate sports so i dont play any.
You just have a lot going for yourself. Just be glad you're not like one of my friends that gets drunk and smokes every day.



(:
Your life isn't abnormal or hectic, and I think that's healthier than having a crammed schedule. That's awsome that you are taking guitar lessons and theater classes, because I know some people who do nothing after school except smoke and loiter at stores.



My schedule is pretty much like this:



Monday-Friday: Go to school, go to track practice until 5, come home at 5:30, eat dinner, relax, do homework..



You do the things that you are happy with.
sounds normal to me
i don't have pets and i don't do any activities to do like theater, guitar, etc. other than that, im just like u, except i can't choose to do any hobbies like that. does my lfe seem less normal? good. i would say u have a normal life compared to mine.
sound normal %26amp; boring



bt if you like it.....
Nerrd

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery