Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does she love me beyond friendship? Or just a very friendly person? I thought we were both straight.

1. Always says I love you...in private and in front of others



2. Plays with my hair



3. Stays over until the early morning...just to watch movies with me.



4. Could have gotten a ride home with a friend from my house, but wanted to stay and watch a movie alone with me.



5. Makes jokes about us sleeping together.



6. When we go to the theater, and when it gets dark, she will tickle my leg for second.



7. Wrote me an e-mail when I was down that said I make her smile and make people feel like the best version of themselves



8. Said she understands why some women's husbands could drive them to "become lesbian"



9. Stares me in the eye when we are talking.Sometimes will just be staring at me. I will look over and catch her gaze for a few seconds, then she looks away or I look away.



10. Have awkward moments at work where she will ignore me after we just hung out the night before.



11.Tell me I am hot (although she tells other girls this,too), but she has said it quite a few times to me



Does she love me beyond friendship? Or just a very friendly person? I thought we were both straight...?say yes



hm...



I dont know. Tough...but I can see where you might be inclined to think so. If you are truly uncomfortable with it, what you might do is discuss with her her feelings on homosexual relationships and what she thinks about them (just as a casual conversation). See what you can pick up from there. If she seems very much into it, ask her. Say " I hope I don't offend you..but..."



Good luck.



Does she love me beyond friendship? Or just a very friendly person? I thought we were both straight...?palace theatre opera theater



Stay tuned tomorrow for another episode of "Good Friends or Lesbians".
A lot of what you mentioned above seems to be able to go both ways. But a woman's intuition is usually correct in a situation such as this. One question to ask yourself. Is the attention wanted? If it is not, then what have you done to encourage it? You mentioned that she often plays with your hair and seems to look for excuses to spend more time with you. Did you solicit this? Or is it of her own volition.



You should ask yourself this first, before asking her-- What is your interest in her? Could you be more than heterosexual? After finding the answer for yourself, it will make talking with her about it much easier. If you would be interested in pursuing a potential relationship then you should let yourself know your OWN intentions.



If you're not willing to peruse that option, then you may want to consider limiting your friendship to platonic situations only, making clear to her that if she crosses whatever line you decide on, she may risk losing your respect as a friend.
She sounds like a good friend...however she maybe attracted to you..next time she jokingly suggest the 2 of you sleeping together...try talking to her about her true feelings on the matter...because to me sounds as if she's flirting with you and trying to feel out the situation....maybe she ignores you because she's afraid you don't feel the same...the only way to truly know is to talk about it...Good luck
Sounds like she is into in that way.........do you wanna?..
I understand how you feel. I have a friend just like that. She use to act just like your friend. At first I thought she liked me, I mean she would even throw herself onto me. So one day I just asked her if she did and it turned out to be that she didn't realize what she was doing. Basically she was teasing me without knowing. So the best way for you to know for sure is to ask her. Hopefully she's understandable and doesn't take anything the wrong way. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery