Saturday, December 5, 2009

Really weird vivid dream?

i was going to the movies with some friends. we started approaching th movie theater when my shoe came untied so i said go ahead i'll catch up. i stopped to tie my shoe next to a black truck when all of a sudden a gang ganged up on me and the leader started shoving me. he pushed me down and started punching me. i eventually got back on my feet and beat the sh*t out of him. then i ran to my friends and we went home. he was hospitolized and the cops called my house. then i woke up. what does this weird dream mean?



Really weird vivid dream?state theatre



It sounds like to me that you're pretty confident with yourself currently...did something really boost your esteem lately?



I would interpret it to be your inner self is telling you that you're ready for anything; you can take on the world.



You seem to see yourself (whether you think so or not) in a positive light at the moment, judging by the way you won the fight.



And when the police called your home, perhaps that was someone recognizing your self-confidence, or you wishing someone would.



That's the way I would take it.



Really weird vivid dream?theater opera theater



Nothing.
who knows,just saying,not many people can give you accurate answers because what it means really varies on who you are.
It doesn't strike me as a particularly weird dream, because everything in it could have really happened. But I think you may have gotten behind in some way, didn't keep up with friends or others in general in some aspect of life, and some big problems began taking their toll on you. A truck represents a heavy load and black is bad or mysterious. To be ganged up on means you were overwhelmed.



Eventually you were able to stand up and knock the problems down. But maybe you went too far?
Let me break this to you gently: Chickens dream. The farm animals, Colonel Sanders' favorite food, they dream. It's neurons firing, random stuff. I think I read that they last 2-3 seconds. Maybe it was 20-30 seconds, Anyway, don't lose any sleep over it.
Shoes symbolize dominance. Your personal power was unstable, which caused you to isolate yourself from your friends and kneel before a symbol of male power. This made you vulnerable to attack. But with your native strength you turned the tables on the attacker, and established a relationship with valid authority. It's a good dream about finding your strength and standing up for yourself.



Conrad.
I have had the same exact dream.



It's one that has haunted me for quite awhile.



wow./
Don't fall back or trouble will come- self explanitory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery