Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should I have kissed him, or am I being bitchy?

(note: never kissed anyone before, or had a relationship)



We met up for a movie, although I mistakenly thought more people were going to come too. The movie went alright, and he's not a bad guy. He didn't pay for the movie ticket, so I didn't realize it was a date in that way.... but I've never been out on a "date" before this. He didn't put his arm around me or anything in the movie theater or hold my hand... I guess I expected holding hands, or hugging before skipping to kissing on the first date.



So he drove me home, and at the last minute he tried leaning towards me in the car, and I ended up bashing my head on his shoulder and not kissing him at all, and I went back inside my house. ...He sounded kind of upset when he said bye.



Agh, I think he's physically cute, and we talk fine about common interests, but there's something about me that wouldn't let me kiss him. Am I not into him, or do I just need him to take it slower?



Should I have kissed him, or am I being bitchy?violin



Normally there is an escalation of physical contact when dating. To lunge in for a kiss without any preliminaries is a bit oafish to begin with. Also, you are never required to give anyone a kiss or escalate physically in any way if YOU do not feel comfortable. You did nothing wrong. Relax and give yourself a break.



Should I have kissed him, or am I being bitchy?chinese theater opera theater



it's ok.i think u were a bit afraid as it's the first time.but it would have been gud if u have kissed him....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery