Saturday, December 5, 2009

United 93 Movie Followup & 911?

I have read various opinions about this movie and how moving %26amp; as close to the tragedy as some of us will ever get. However my question is about Sept. 11th specifically. Was anyone personally affected by 911? Did you know someone at any of the 3 locations %26amp; if so how have you healed since then.



I ask b/c I have a friend who lived in Manhatten at the time and had an apt. with a view of where the World Trade Center use to be and he was so devastated he had to move back to the state he's from. I was right there the month before it happened and my brother was there 2 days before it happened but returned home beforehand. I watched Flight 93 on A%26amp;E Saturday night (4-29-06) and that version was pretty well done yet I was profoundly affected by the true likeness in how it was presented. I plan to see the movie in the theater %26amp; I know I'll walk out never again the same.



United 93 Movie Followup %26amp; 911?imax theatre



I had a friend who missed her plane that day American Flight 11, she still won't fly. After it happened me and my college buddies drove all night to get to ground Zero and help move rubble hoping to find survivors.



I've healed pretty well since then i saw the film I though it was an excellent film and feel that all those who feel up to it should go see it.



United 93 Movie Followup %26amp; 911?performing show opera theater



I personally don't know anyone who was affected by this tragedy, but I also seen the movie on A%26amp;E and I found that it made feel real sad. I also plan on taking in the film. It promises to be real good.
i dont believe in such propaganda-like movies... i dont mean that in a bad way. i mean, if ur not alreay affected by the event itself %26amp; shaken abt the reality of it, i dont think that people shud go to some hollywood SFX flick abt it 5 years later to realize that it was a sad event.



its bad enough these people are making lots of money on such a tragedy - just the thought that they're USING the tragedy like that... u shudn't encourage it!! do u think these producers/directors/actors are even half as affected as the people watching or the people who lost somebody that day???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery