Thursday, December 10, 2009

Boys/Girls Please Answer.?

Ok, so I met this one boy at a fall festival in october. My friend made me go talk to him because I really liked what I saw. So over the months I kept calling him because, my friend gave me his number. I told him that I liked him and he just said interesting. On wednesday I asked him to the movies and he was like sure so tonight I went to the movies with him and his two friends and he was like tottally ignoring me and only paying attention to his friends. His friends kept telling other people that I was his GF but he was like no shes not. And so then after the movie I walked out of the theater thinking that they were following me. Turns out he was talking to these really pretty girls that go to his school. They I ditched him. He walked past me on his was out and was like see ya. And I gave him a mean look cuz he was with all of his friends and the two girls. When I got home I sent him a text message explaining how he blew it. By the way every time I tried to talk to him he ignored it.



Boys/Girls Please Answer.?performing arts show



you do not need a guy like that in your life. That is too much drama and he showed what a true jerk he really was. To be honest you should stop contact between you so if he feels there is something there he should contact you. if you contact him you will sound desparate.



Boys/Girls Please Answer.?opera cd opera theater



i would just ignore him or forget about him.



he sounds like a jerk



good luck
He's not interested in you.
liked what you saw?



you probably discovered there's more than what you see in a person to that person



my advice is



f*** him



and get someone who's wants you as much as you want them
He doesnt like you...took advantage of your feelings...
He doesn't like you, that's all! you shouldn't force yourself to him anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery