Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone ever...?

gone into the movie theater, just to get the yummy popcorn? Then when you get it just take it with you to eat at home and not watch a movie there?



Has anyone ever...?paramount theater



I have not personally. But when I was in High School I worked at a theater and people use to do it all the time especially pregnant women...



Has anyone ever...?theatre opera theater



that is a good question i never did that
yes i once sneaked in to a movie theatre just to get the popcorn but i was pregnant at the time
You know you can buy pop corn at the store thats even better then the moive
What? why would you waste $9 on a movie + $4 on popcorn? That sounds like what a FAT person would do.



Oh i see. I thought you meant, go pay for a movie ticket, enter the theatre, ignore the movie to just eat. Ya, then movie theater pop corn is good $hit. Kinda pricey though.
No, movie theater popcorn makes me sick. Too much butter I guess.
Yes, me and my friends have, we had a big craving for popcorn, and couldn't find any in the shops apart from microwave popcorn, but we wern't going home so didn't have a microwave, instead, we just went to the cinema, watched a film with popcorn, we had to watch a film, because you buy the ticket before you get to the food, but when we got out, we bought more, and then wlked out, lol
no that's kind of weird i never did that before though
no I just usually get a refill after the movie to take home..I love their popcorn..hmm..now I'm craving some..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery